[Fredslist] Raj Speaks at the LICFE

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Wed Feb 15 09:10:38 EST 2012

Thanks Darin!

It was an honor, and a pleasure to present at LICFE.

Fellow Gothamites - Darin is the new EDUCATION COORDINATOR for LICFE.
So, if you have a topic that Certified Fraud Examiners would find
interesting, let him know.

More importantly, if you are an attorney, accountant, Private
Investigator or CFE, then I encourage you to visit (and join) their
chapter!
Some really powerful connections were made last Thursday.

I presented on 2 topics that night
1) Trends In Financial Crimes -
https://brainlink.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/539/a8f600787c78b3d7/233745/508947c36681da9c

2) What to Teach Your Kids About Social Media -
http://www.rajgoel.com/what-to-teach-your-kids-about-social-media

The Social Media presentation held everyone's attention.  See it for
yourself (and send me feedback!!)

And remember, I am available to speak at BARs, CPA Societies, Private
CLE/CPE sessions, conferences, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs :-)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel