[Fredslist] Gotham Young Pro's Next Meeting February 28th!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Tue Feb 14 15:38:03 EST 2012

Hi All,

The Gotham Young Pro's are ON FIRE !!!!  You must come to the next event
and see what all the excitement is about!

This event is OPEN to circuit riders, but capacity is limited.  So first
come first serve, and please check with me before singing up online.  Wine
and (light) food will be served!

Besides our typical "around the room" Networking....This month, our
presentation is on "*Contracts 101*."   Why?  Because young pro's
(everyone, actually) need to know the basics to be able to discuss the
terms and conditions in contracts, which I'm sure we'll see a lot of as we
become old(er) pros!  ;)

*Where:  *KZR, 485 Madison, 15th Floor
*When:  *7pm-9pm, February 28th.
*How: * Plane, train, automobile?  Foot?  I don't care, just show up on
time!
*Who:*  Besides our fantastic, beautiful, smart and modest Young
Pro's.....our presenter will be Susan Zinder.

About Susan:
Susan Zinder is a long time Gotham member, who practices law as a
corporate/healthcare attorney.  With over 15 years in-house experience in
not-for-profit healthcare organizations, she advises management and
governing boards on a wide variety of issues including operations, health
information technology, governance, corporate finance and healthcare
regulation.   Having started her legal career as a corporate banking
associate at a national law firm, and moved to healthcare when she went
in-house, she also understands the planned and unplanned ways that people,
their goals and careers change and evolve.  Susan currently works as Client
Counsel with the law firm LeClairRyan.

*HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!*

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi