[Fredslist] "Take a Piece of My Heart"

Jeanne Anne Norton jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 14 12:35:37 EST 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

Caryn Rae Robin, the wife of a childhood friend, today released her new CD, Take a Piece of My Heart.  See below to link to her page and listen to Peace of My Heart and other songs on the CD.

The album is described as .... "A fresh, soulful, old school meets new skool pop collection inspired by Memphis, Motown, Isaac Hayes, Janis Joplin and a whole lotta love."

Enjoy.

Jeanne Anne Norton

CARYN RAE ROBIN
 Happy Valentine's Day!

Take a Peace of My Heart!

I love you & want you to come on over to my new website, www.CarynRaeRobin.comand check out my new video & debut track, Piece of My Heart.  The CD's got some great old-school-meets-new-skool tunes so check out the tracks you think you might like.  Let me know what you think and let's stay in touch!

   Share the love & forward this email to your family & friends!

Love XOXO ~   Caryn