[Fredslist] Bandit Too & Diversity Team Up on Thurs. Feb. 23rd!!!

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue Feb 14 12:13:15 EST 2012

RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO GOTHAM BANDIT TOO & DIVERSITY!

As with all joint meetings, the Non-Compete rule is waived for this
event.

Calling all Gothamites!  You are invited to join us for a joint meeting
of Bandit Too & the Diversity group!!  These two energetic groups are
combining for what is sure to be an exciting Networking Lunch!!!

Lunch is scheduled at the Friars Club on Thursday February 23rd from
12:30 - 2 pm, and we invite you to ride the circuit.

In addition to encouraging existing Gothamites to 'ride the circuit' and
visit us, we also welcome you to bring new guests and friends to attend
our meetings as a way to experience our unique brand of 'tribal
networking'.

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all attendees must pre-register (no
walk-ins, no cancellations, no refunds).  We've made signing up easy by
allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com
<https://owa.mse7.exchange.ms/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.gotha
mnetworking.com/>  and click on "Events" - "Thursday February 23rd" -
"12:30 pm JOINT MEETING: Bandit Too & Diversity" - then follow the
prompts to "Pay Online".

Rich Klein

Gotham Open House

Group Coordinator

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

599 Lexington Avenue at 53rd Street

17th Floor

New York, NY 10022-6030

O: 212.843.8888 ext. 101

F: 212.888.8438

RDK at MillerConsulting.net <mailto:RDK at MillerConsulting.net>