[Fredslist] Maybe you can help ... ASAP!!!

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Sat Feb 11 22:49:13 EST 2012

Hey Gotham,

Maybe you can help ...

Attached is the resume of a friend, many of you may recall, who was
formerly the reception / maitre'd at the Terrace Club for years, Mary
Ann Bello. She is recently unemployed and is anxious to get back to
work.

Mary Ann has my endorsement for conscientiousness, professionalism,
friendliness, and dedication (as I've seen her working from very early
in the morning to late at night).

If your organization is considering a receptionist / secretarial
position or you know of an organization which is, please contact Mary
Ann Bello directly ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik
Senior Title Consultant
Ultimate Abstract of New York, Inc.
51 Allen Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 501-9100 office
(631) 501-1370 fax
(516) 376-5655 cell
Email:  tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Web:  www.ultimateabstract.com

Upcoming Events (CLE Seminars):
- Wednesday May 2, 2012 - Landlord & Tenant: Summary Eviction Proceedings in
NYC, Gregory G. Calabro, Partner, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP, Location: Citrin
Cooperman, 529 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017, Time: 8:30am-9:20am Seminar,
R.S.V.P. cle at esqbank.com or (800) 996-0213