[Fredslist] Re: [Promo] For Your Senior Clients: Health Insurance De-Mystified. KUDOS FOR GIDEON.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Feb 10 23:38:33 EST 2012

Gotham Friends,

Gotham success stories: Gideon Schein's reputation as an advocate for senior health insurance and cognitive impairment is feeling viral without Twitter...

When having lunch with leading financial planner Stacy Francis (a former Diversity member) and an elder attorney this week, unsolicited, Stacy brought up Gideon's outstanding work on behalf of a senior client whose new insurance company was denying her medical claim based on a prexisting condition. Because of Gideon's intervention, not only was Stacy's client made whole, but her peace of mind was returned after mos. of haggling with her health insurance carriers. And Stacy's client remains grateful to this day.

I should also mention that a day or two following this lunch, the Financial Planning announced that, based on my earlier recommendation and some due diligence on their part, Gideon is invited to speak on cognitive impairment at two or three of its continuing ed seminars in the coming year.

Having invited Gideon to join Diversity a few years, this affirms that what goes around, comes around.

Gideon's fan and Gotham goodwill fairy,

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Chair, Diversity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Member NL Financial Alliance
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200New York, NY10017Cell  917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Optimizing Business & Personal Financial Assets

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. NL Financial Alliance is a trade name and Distribution Channel of NLIC