[Fredslist] Hot Shot Vehicle

Sal Bastardi slcl4 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 10:53:44 EST 2012

I am in the process of closing down a Meals on Wheels program for VNSNY. There is one vehicle that will be surplus. The Hot Shot accommodates both hot and cold meals with built in refrigeration and heat. If any knows of an individual in the restaurant business with deliveries please have them contact me. The vehicle is a 2009 with less than 25k miles, we are willing to have someone buy out the balance of the lease (there is approximately $16,000 left on the lease) or assume the lease at $710 a month the lease has 2 years left at the end of the lease there is a $1 buy out.

Interested parties can contact me at 917-797-6612

Thanks

Sal Bastardi