[Fredslist] Iphone Questions - Mostly Calendar

Debra Adler dadler97 at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 10:41:29 EST 2012

Paul,

Danny made some excellent suggestions.  As a matter of fact, I'm going to YouTube to learn some things now too.  But in answer to your question #2, Janet actually showed me this, at the top of your email that you are reading is a hyperlink that says Mark As Unread.  That will keep the dot next to it in your iphone and be in your inbox on your PC.
As far as knowing you have new mail, you can set your push notifications to beep you when new mail comes in.  I also keep that on vibrate for when it's in my pocket, so if I am expecting something I will know it came in.  Also, you can make your emails come in faster by opening the mail box and scroll the emails downward.  This will force your iphone to update sooner.  Very important if you're expecting something!

To further clarify Danny's #3 point, your finger should be over the text, you may get the boxes that say, select, select all, etc or you will get a magnifying glass.  That's the tool to scroll back letter for letter so you won't have to erase whole words or select.

Debra Adler
dadler97 at aol.com