[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit, Hudson Valley FRIDAY: Staying Current on Fed/State Taxes + Record Retention

Susan Glusica susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
Wed Feb 8 09:30:01 EST 2012

Staying Current on Federal/State Taxes + Record Retention Requirements

The Hudson Valley Chapter of Gotham City Networking is pleased to host one
of our newest members, Pamela Day, partner of Day Seckler LLP on Friday,
February 10th at our 8:00 am breakfast meeting.  As a CPA, Pam provides
accounting, consulting, and tax services to businesses and individuals,
and Day Seckler provides an educational and informative newsletter to
clients and prospects (which you can sign up for by emailing her at
pkelly at dayseckler.com).

While you network with a dozen like-minded professionals in a collegiate
setting, full of upstate warmth to dispell any winter chills (for those
intrepid CIRCUIT RIDERS out there, we're expecting unseasonably mild
mid-40's and sunny on Friday), we'll have a quick 12-minute update by Pam
on...Federal and State Taxes from a High Level and Record Retention Rules.
 She will discuss both personal and business/corporate tax topics and
updates, as well as touch on record retention and substantiation.

We will also be welcoming another new member, Karinta DiMartino, at our
meeting.  Congratulations, Karinta!

Join us:
Friday, February 10th 8:00 am - 9:30 am
I-84 Diner, Fishkill, NY - at Route 52 & I-84 (Exit 12)
Bring your best 5-minute elevator pitch, business cards and select
promotional materials to hand out during the networking portion following
the initial presentation
$20 covers breakfast - we're an open group so pay in advance on Gotham's
site or in cash in person - RSVP required

Please RSVP by responding to this email BY THURSDAY, 2/9/12.

Susan Glusica
Group Leader, Hudson Valley

Susan D. Glusica
Vice President
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
355 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY  10017
susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
https://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect!  http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

Learn about our career opportunity:
http://www.wagroupllc.com/careeropportunity/

212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate
or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® and the Living
Balance Sheet® Logo are registered service marks of Guardian.  The
graphics and text used herein are the exclusive property of Guardian and
protected under U.S. and International copyright laws.

© Copyright 2005-2011, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.