[Fredslist] Cindy Somma my hero

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 18:40:39 EST 2012

Dear Gotham,

I can't say enough about the classiest lady we have in healthcare. I
acquired what turned out to be a very difficult case in healthcare growth
and compliance.  It has been an amazing experience on the one hand, but
extremely challenging on the other.  I had tremendous confidence in Cindy
before. She has a prior background as a practice administrator. Amazingly
helpful. I also referred her to some challenging billing and auditing
opportunities that were my clients or made me look good if they weren't.
But I have to say this one is probably one for the record books.

Cindy and I have been working hand in glove. Me as the compliance officer
and her as the billing, coding, and auditing expert.  I know where I draw
the line and that is at Cindy's door step of expertise. Time and again her
insights were dead on and incredibly invaluable. Time and again she not only
stepped up to a plate but kept delivering beyond anyone's expectations nor
did they sometimes deserve the value they received.  The need for her
expertise grew from a few meetings to what will become a year long
engagement and she will play a very pivotal role in reshaping the
organization for successful growth.

This experience will set the stage for both our careers as one of the all
time toppers.  But It has been a real blast having her in the trenches with
me. I could not be happier in the collaboration and more importantly the
level of incredible integrity and forthrightness she handles herself.  As
Gotham members we sometimes hope that the people we meet are as good as they
want us to perceive themselves to be..and we take a chance..grin through the
grit teeth.. Hope for the best.. Fortunately most of the time it works.  But
then comes along a project like the one I have. The kind that keeps you up
at night.  When you can't take your eyes off the ball for one minute and you
must absolutely know that there has to be this one incredibly dependable,
sharp as they come, step up and walk the promised talk person.  That's Cindy
Somma. You have my word you will never have to think twice, look over a
shoulder, wonder, and ask did I do the right thing.  She makes us proud. She
makes us look good.  She makes me work better with her than without.

Cindy with love, power, and grace I bow to thee. Thank you.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS

Profit Center Compliance: Make it Worthwhile

www.m2powerinc.com

 516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Recipient of the Networker of the Year Award

from Gotham City Networking 2010

"It's better to give than receive but what goes around comes around."

How Naked Are You? How Naked is Your Business

Request the Test. Get Your Score.

www.myiceshield.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.