[Fredslist] It took the Italians to capture America's soul

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Mon Feb 6 11:30:17 EST 2012

Have you seen Chrysler's Clint Eastwood ad "Halftime in America"?

It took an Italian-owned company, with a spaghetti-western star to capture America's soul.

Go watch it on YouTube.

Reagan said "It's morning in America".

Clint says it's halftime...and world hasn't seen our engines roar yet.

That was by far the best political/social/patriotic (without being jingoistic) commercial I have ever seen.

Truly a shame that a car company, and not a Presidential contender had the vision to create this.

Personal note: I don't watch sports - don't understand them. But I do catch the commercials online.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel

You run your business, and leave the IT to us.