[Fredslist] Circuit Rider Posse stats 2/5/2012

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Sun Feb 5 22:09:43 EST 2012

Gothamites,

1)      The posse showed up in full force at several meetings recently.

And several other Gothamites have started tracking their own stats for
circuit riding!

2)      The Dinner Group was an ABSOLUTE BLAST, lead by the redoubtable Erin
Ardleigh

3)      We ARE planning a DAY TRIP to GOTHAM BOSTON in the summer - wanna
ride with us?

4)      LIZ SALDANA moved from Bellmarc Realty to Halstead, so remember to
UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS!

Liz Saldana

LSaldana at Halstead.com

917-697-3005

5)      Thanks to Steve Lichtenstein & Steve Spurgeon, I had the pleasure of
speaking on HOW TO INCREASE YOUR SOCIAL CAPITAL USING TECHNOLOGY at the
legendary Gotham Towers.

CURRENT STATS (cumulative, year to date):

Erin - 5 meetings, 7 unique groups

Bandit/bandit too joint meeting, Downtown, Commerce/Open, Dinner, Real
Estate

Raj - 9 meetings, 10 unique groups

Construction, Diversity, Lawyers Resource Group, GLBT, Israeloff Legal,
Commerce/Open, Towers, Dinner, Real Estate

David - 4 meeting, 5 unique groups

Lawyers Resource Group, __, Commerce/open, Dinner

Liz - 5 meeting, 7 unique groups

NY Healthcare, NY Women/Formica, Commerce/Open, Dinner, Real Estate

KZR Cocktails

- Erin 1

- Liz 1

KZR Mentor Training

- Raj 1

Yes Elaine, Raj is winning, no matter what Erin tells you :-p

--Raj
Current Circuit Riding Champion (.as long as Erin lets me)

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
 <mailto:raj at brainlink.com> raj at brainlink.com
 <http://www.brainlink.com/> www.brainlink.com
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel> www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel