[Fredslist] FW: Thank you for passing this along to potential job seekers! Be well!

Suzanne Weissman Suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com
Wed Feb 1 14:03:53 EST 2012

We are currently recruiting for the following HR Coordinator position in New Canaan, CT.  The company is wonderful and offers a terrific benefit plan.  Anyone who is interested can email me directly at Suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com<mailto:Suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com> or call me at 203-655-1166 Ext 100.  We also offer a generous referral bonus if anyone refers the candidate that is made an offer.  Thank you for your help!

Human Resources Coordinator:

Scope of the new role:

Nice HR team needs an addition to staff due to growth.  This HR Coordinator will be responsible for the 401K Plan administration.  Assist with daily health and welfare benefits administration.  Assist with the recruiting and fielding of employee questions.   You will work with a diverse population in many different areas of the US.  This corporation is a well-established American firm and is easily accessible to the Merritt Parkway in New Canaan, CT.   This role can be a great HR foundation and one that will enhance your HR career.  The salary depends on the individual’s experience; range is 55-67.5K with a solid benefit plan.

Skills and experiences strongly preferred:

3-5 years of HR exposure specifically with Benefits administration

Detail oriented

Team player

Friendly, personable, professional

Strong communicator

Approachable

Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred

Suzanne Weissman
Director of Temporary Services

Mackey & Guasco Staffing -  A FULL SERVICE Recruiting Firm

Office Phone: 203.655.1166, ext.100 ◊ Cell:  203.520.1132 ◊ Fax: 203.655.0055
2425 Post Road, Suite 206, Southport,  CT  06890
suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com<mailto:suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/SuzanneWeissman<http://www.linkedin.com/in/MaureenMackey>

Visit our website at: www.mackeyandguasco.com<http://www.mackeyandguasco.com/>

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.