[Fredslist] Fantastic housecleaner available ----

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Feb 1 11:17:44 EST 2012

Dear Gotham~

Our extraordinary housecleaner, who we've had for over10 years, needs
another small job in either Manhattan or Brooklyn -- Wednesdays or
Thursdays.  Ideally she wants a 1-bedroom apartment with no laundry.

Regina is honest, lovely and attacks the work like a woman obsessed with
dirt.  What more can you ask for?

Please contact me directly and I will put you in touch with her.  I promise
-- say good-bye to dirt and untidiness forever with the cleaning
determination of our Regina.

Bambe Levine | President | Founder
Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street | 9th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel 1+212.490.6500 | Cell 1+917.991.8376
bambe at bambepr.com | www.bambepr.com
SKYPE: tesoratesoro