[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 18:45:34 EST 2012

You are all invited (no non-compete rules) to attend the first meeting of Gotham's Expert Witness Group, Monday, January 7 from 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's Italian Restaurant (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  The cost for circuit riders and guests is $35 and must be paid in advance by registering on the Gotham Website.  We will be having a follow-up discussion to our December meeting on designing professionals' websites.  Please RSVP directly to me if you plan to attend.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)