[Fredslist] (Promo)Keeping Promises

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Fri Dec 21 10:21:51 EST 2012

Hi Gothamites,

I like to think of my business as what it provides for my clients,
rather than just products.

My services and products help can keep their promises.

The promise that spouses can remain in their own world;

That children can go to the college of their choice;

That business partners can continue their business without interruption;

That you can retire when you want with the income you need;

That care will be provided when you can no longer take care of yourself;

That you will be able to transfer your wealth to you heirs with the
least amount of of costs and taxes

A series of insurance and annuity products, are the vehicles used to keep your promises.

Let me help you keep your promises.

I'm offering a complimentary consultation to all Gotham members with no
obligation to buy any products.

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC
American Business
45 w.45th Street