[Fredslist] Sales exec position available -- technology/marketing

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Dec 19 11:35:20 EST 2012

A colleague is looking to hire a sales exec in the tech/marketing space, so
if you know anyone interested, please have them respond directly to the
company at the HR e-mail address provided below:

SALES EXEC- Career Opportunity for Exceptional Candidates - Med/401K

It's an EXCITING time to work at Amicus Creative Media, a rapidly growing
legal technology and marketing company. Our culture celebrates each person's
unique abilities and fosters growth and development.

We are seeking a resourceful, high-energy achiever with a positive attitude
to join our awesome team.  Are you that person?

Required Skills and Attributes:

. Highly articulate with an engaging personality
. Self-confident, goal-oriented and self-motivated

Essential Job Functions:
. Proactively pursuing sales opportunities through networking and
relationship building
. Establishing rapport with leads from company website and client referrals
. Maintaining outstanding client relationships

Compensation:

Generous compensation package includes competitive base salary, uncapped
commissions, matching 401K and medical insurance.

To Apply:

Email resume along with cover letter to  <mailto:hr at amicuscreative.com>
hr at amicuscreative.com.

Best regards, and happy holidays to all,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

B2B Dispute Resolution

Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer | Business
Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com   View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Adjunct Professor, St. John's University School of Law, teaching Alternative
Dispute Resolution Law

Selected for inclusion in New York Super Lawyers -- Metro for 2007, 2012;
category: Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.

Selected as Charter Member of NYAMA and member of its parent organization,
the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN) (only 56 in NY and 5
on L.I.).

Please click to view my NADN member profile:         Please click to view my
NYAMA member profile:

 <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse>
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse

Selected for membership as a Fellow of the College of Commercial Arbitrators
(CCA).  CCA membership is by invitation only.  There are fewer than sixty
CCA Fellows in New York State, and fewer than five on Long Island.  See:
<http://www.thecca.net/> http://www.thecca.net

Selected to L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010, 2011, and 2012 Top Long Island Legal
Eagles: The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute
Resolution/Arbitration).  Selection criteria include independent lawyer peer
review ratings from the Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out
of 5.0 ranking).