[Fredslist] Promo: Outplacement / Caeer Coaching Offer

Laura Hill laurahill at cimllc.com
Mon Dec 17 10:15:17 EST 2012

I wanted you all to know that outplacement programs are included in my career coaching services. These are situations where my firm, Careers in Motion LLC, can help departing employees:

·         Senior executives (including CEOs) who are leaving a corporate job; usually because something didn't go well, their position is being eliminated, or new owners want to put their own people in;

·         Small groups of up to 30 employees who are leaving in a downsizing or reorganization - typically a medium or small business or non-profit.

When employees are departing through no fault of their own, there are many reasons why a company should offer some job search assistance:

·         Reduce risk of lawsuits from angry departing employees

·         Reputation - mitigate former workers sharing their distress with customers, vendors, and future recruits

·         Morale of your employees who are staying - it makes them feel better if their departing colleagues are treated well - and very obvious when they aren't

·         It's the right thing to do

In addition to outplacement, my practice includes working directly with individuals on their resumes, job search tactics, personal branding, interviewing, and negotiations. Any Gotham member can get a free ½ hour phone consultation on any career topic. Email laurahill at cimllc.com<mailto:laurahill at cimllc.com> to schedule.

Happy holidays and best wishes for 2013 to all!
Laura Hill

Laura S. Hill
Careers in Motion LLC
www.careersinmotionllc.com<http://www.careersinmotionllc.com/>