[Fredslist] Gotham and you in 2013

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Dec 17 08:32:45 EST 2012

Good morning Gotham,

It's time to plan for our next year of Gotham.  It has been a pleasure to
have you as a member of the Gotham Tribe and we look forward to seeing each
of you again next year as a Gotham member.

Renewal invoices for 2013 have been emailed to all members.  If you did not
receive, please check your spam filter or let your GC or me know and we will
re-send.

As a reminder, your dues for Gotham's for 2013 includes networking at your
group's meetings), a subscription to our eletter, The Gotham Gazette, and of
course the use of our awesome email system and powerful new web site, and
access to our mentor program.

In order to renew your membership, send your dues payable to Gotham City
Networking (please include your group name on memo line) to:

Debra B. Lindner

131 Evelyn Avenue

Westbury, NY 11590

Attn: Gotham

Dues may be paid online after December 31, 2012.

 Also, please make sure you have logged in to the web site and completed
your profile.  This will ensure that you are promoting you and your business
to all of Gotham - currently 45 groups and 800 members and growing!

While we are hoping to see all of you again next year, we understand that
plans change.  Please me know if you are not planning on renewing so we can
allow people on the waiting list to fill the spot.  Thanks.

Wishing each of you a Happy Holiday and looking forward to networking with
you in 2013.

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking
 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com