[Fredslist] [Promo] Unstuck to Unstoppable -- Are you ready?

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Fri Dec 14 14:08:51 EST 2012

                                  For the overwhelmed, the distracted and those who just can’t seem to move forward – I bring clarity, focus and breakthroughs.   I help my clients break through Life’s Paralyzing Moments to find clarity, motivation and focus. Together we build strategy and action plans to achieve real results and take their career and business to new, unimagined levels of success.  In other words: I help my clients get out of their own way – uncapping all that pent-up energy and talent to build a career and business they love.  I draw from thirty years of experience in sales and consulting in the corporate world and in my own four entrepreneurial businesses while juggling those unexpected curve balls of life. RonaRona Wexler M.A., ABVE/D - Vocational EvaluatorWexler Consulting PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:15900 Riverside Dr. W #6C New York, NY 10032-1041 www.wexler-consulting.com   (646) 335-5236     rona at wexler-consulting.com     efax: (815) 366-8024Expert Assessments of Employment Capability & Earning CapacityMatrimonial and Labor & Employment Matters   www.wexler-consulting.com    AND ask me about Unstuck to Unstoppable Coaching wih Rona