[Fredslist] PROMO Great Savings plus 10% off which will be donated to American Red Cross

Gary s Bronat Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home garybcpt1 at optonline.net
Fri Dec 14 11:38:08 EST 2012

                        HAMPTONS CARPET ONE FLOOR AND HOME
                        Exclusive Fall Savings!

                 Dear Customer,
                              We hope that you and your family have come through Hurricane Sandy safely.  If you have sustained any damage, Hamptons Carpet One Floor and Home is here to help! We have all types of Flooring-hardwood, ceramic, laminate,vinyl and of course carpet.  We also have Dustfree sanding and refinishing!

                              10% DONATION TO THE RED CROSS!

                              On top of the great savings, all orders will receive 10% off and that money will be donated to the American Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy!

                              We are throwing our doors open and the entire showroom is on sale:

                              15% off Prefinished Hardwood-solid or engineered....many species to chose from....Carpet One exclusive: Voyager, Rustic River and Invincilbe

                               15% off your entire Vinyl or Laminate Order-tile or wood look...Carpet One Exclusives: Earthscapes and Invincible

                              Save up to 40% off Select A Floor Carpets...with 5 warranty level! Carpet One Exclusives: Tigressa and Resista

                              Save 15% on all Commercial Products!

                              Save 10% off All Wool and Patterned Carpets

                              Also save big on Ceramic tile, window treatments and sisal carpet!

                              This sale is on until 12/31/12!

                              IN ADDITION: SAVE 10% OF THE INSTALLATION OF ALL CARPET ONE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS!

                        This is the fine print text where you might tell your customers how the item will be shipped and, for example, if they are overseas that there will be additional shipping charges and must contact you.

                        Save
                        10%  ON THE INSTALLATION OF ALL CARPET ONE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS!
                        Offer Expires: 12/31/12

      Forward this email

            This email was sent to garyev at optonline.net by johnacpt1 at optonline.net |

      HAMPTONS CARPET ONE FLOOR AND HOME | 675 NORTH SEA ROAD SOUTHAMPTON 11968 631-287-1070 | 15 FROWEIN ROAD CENTER MORICHES 11934 631-369-3670 | 725 ROUTE 25A MILLER PLACE NY 11964 631-228-4070 | SOUTHAMPTON | NY | 11968