[Fredslist] Help with a hospital bed for my grandmother

Steven.J.Lefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com Steven.J.Lefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com
Fri Dec 14 11:06:59 EST 2012

Need some Gotham help on this one.

My grandmother has been in the ER at Maimonides hospital since yesterday afternoon with Atrial Fibrillation.  She was admitted last night, but as you can imagine, no beds.

Wondering if we have anyone I can reach out to in hopes of getting her out of there and upstairs.

Please let me know.

Thanks!!!!!

Steven J. Lefkowitz

Branch Sales Mgr - Prod
NMLSR ID 18302

DE Capital Mortgage, LLC | 124 E Main St | Babylon,  NY  11702
MAC M6652-011
Phone (631)422-8288| Cell (917)535-8196| Fax (866)972-4194

An Affiliate Of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

steven.j.lefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com

https://www.decapitalmortgage.com/steven-lefkowitz

This is an unsecured email service which is not intended for sending confidential or sensitive information. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from DE Capital Mortgage, LLC, click here

NoEmailRequest at homeloans.com<mailto:NoEmailRequest at homeloans.com;steven.j.lefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com?subject=No%20Email%20Request>. All first mortgage products are provided by DE Capital Mortgage, LLC.  DE Capital Mortgage, LLC may not be available in your area.  Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.    Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed mortgage banker-NYS banking department. 124 E Main St, Babylon, NY 11702, (631)422-8288.   All Rights Reserved. NMLSR ID 457297 Equal Housing Lender.