[Fredslist] PROMO, Acting Techniques to Build Credibility; Holiday Price!

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Dec 14 08:00:14 EST 2012

Special Holiday Price for Gotham-ites:

Acting Techniques to Build Your Credibility

Do you know about the special holiday price for Gotham-ites that I extended
at the Nov. 27 luncheon?

Discover how acting techniques can help you build your credibility and
persuade when you speak for business:  when you give your elevator speech,
deliver presentations, present your proposals during sales calls, and speak
with senior management, etc.

I'll show you how to project the image you desire during any business
speaking situation by applying strategies that actors have been using
successfully for decades.  Any aspect of business speaking that you'd like
to improve.

If you register for two sessions before December 31, 2012, I'll give you a
third session completely free of charge.

You pay a total of $300.

That's three sessions for the price of two! (Time slots before February 28,
2013)

.         stage presence, confidence, authority, and authenticity

.         acting techniques that build credibility

.         vocal dynamics; using language with color and impact to make your
communication sing

.         focused relaxation

.         acting improvisation to develop quick thinking

.         rehearsal techniques that focus the mind and help you appear
completely spontaneous

Jack Halpern says:   "Maria is a dynamic, creative, and empowering coach who
inspired the best in me. As a nurturing mentor, she gave me valuable insight
and guidance for successful communication strategies. Her techniques are
enjoyable and very effective."

I am blessed and humbled to have worked with some of the greats, including
Paul Newman, James Earl Jones, and Kevin Kline.  I'd love to share my
experience with you.

Call me at 718-884-2282.

I look forward to hearing from you - and may you be a successful speaker!

All the best,

Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Speak with the poise, passion, and persuasive power of a Broadway actor.

Phone/Fax: 718-884-2282
Email:  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:  <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Read my  <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/> blog | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaguida> Linked In | Follow me on
<http://twitter.com/#!/MariaGuidaCoach> Twitter | Like me on
<http://www.facebook.com/MariaGuidaSuccessfulSpeaker> Facebook

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to

the newsletter.