[Fredslist] Promo - melatonin is a cool gift?

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:03:47 EST 2012

Who would even think of giving melatonin to their friends and family? If
you do it your gift will stand out amongst the gift cards and gadgets. This
is a really cool gift - so many people have trouble sleeping well and Melatonin
which is found in cherries can help.  It's  a gift for all ages - womb to
tomb!  Of course it would be kind of cheesy to give out bottles of
Melatonin, and sending cherries isn't convenient, so I suggest Juiceplus+
For more info on the benefits and the ease of giving call me at
646-549-7217 or email simpson.shelley at gmail.com

Shelley Simpson
www.ssimpsonjuiceplus.com
www.ssimpson.towergarden.com