[Fredslist] Need contractor estimates on work in Massapequa before Monday, Dec 10th

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Fri Dec 7 12:33:16 EST 2012

Happy Friday to all,

I am having a problem with my Massapequa house and am in court on
Monday, related to some exterior repair work.

I relied on a contractor I used before to help me, he had agreed to do
so, and provide the estimates and do the work. He backed out at the
last minute.

I would need to show the court that I am working on the open issues.

If you know someone who could do this for me on short notice, Please
let me know or have them contact me.

I do have a friend trying to get me someone, but am not sure it will work out.

Thank you.

Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio

Anne bonfiglio