[Fredslist] The 1st time ever - tomorrow (Thursday) night !

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Dec 6 10:28:53 EST 2012

To Tribal Truth Seekers,

Not to be missed if you or a friend are seeking a breakthrough.

For anyone seeking a shift in their way of being with realities at hand, a breaththrough in their relationships
and/or the results they are producing; or simply reacquainting oneself with the regenerative powers of possibility thinking, you may be amazed by the power of this opportunity.

I have been a Landmark member since 1978 and have met some of my best friends there (Geraldine Newman and Phyllis Dubrow). Some of the brightest lights in Gotham are veterans and frequenters (Raj Goel, Scott Bloom, Josh Wagner).

Also, a great gift for a friend AND an inspiring environment to meet quality FRESH FISH.

Cheers!

Kelly Welles, Chair Diversity,

2006 Gotham co-networker of the year.K

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.