[Fredslist] Congratulations!

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Wed Dec 5 13:38:22 EST 2012

Hello Along The Network:

What a great evening I had last night.  Great company, good food and
drink, wonderful atmosphere.  And that two of my friends, Erin Ardleigh
and Steve Kirschner won Co-Networker of the Year was just fantastic.
Congratulations to you both-well deserved, to say the least.  Equally as
important, another of my friends, Cheri Elferis, won the very first Man
in the Red Bandana Award for humanitarianism.  Didn't hurt that yet
another friend, Jeff Crowther (and his lovely wife, Alison), presented
her with it in honor of his heroic son, Welles.

I truly feel blessed being a part of Gotham.  Happy Holidays to all.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

Registered Investment Advisor

34 Fifth Street