[Fredslist] IT project manager seeks job

ed ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Wed Dec 5 09:54:15 EST 2012

Dear Tribe,

Please see the attached resume of Michael Caccioppo. Michael comes highly recommended by my best friend who has worked with Michael in the past, is in the IT world & knows of what he speaks. I can vouch for the the hard work, ethics, flexibility, & adaptability that exemplify Michael's character.  Michael would be a boon to any company that hires him & is open to any & all kinds of work. Kindly respond to Michael directly.

Warm Regards,
Ed