[Fredslist] 2013 Networkers of the Year

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Wed Dec 5 07:49:22 EST 2012

Thank you one and all for bestowing this wonderful award on me.
Sharing it with Erin makes it even that much more special because she is so exceptional and special in all that she does.

A very special thanks to the "tribal council" who I know I often "push to the limit" with my obsessive compulsive personality. (please forgive me!)

I could never accomplish what I do without your help, support and patience which is not one of my better attributes.

For sure all that I do for Gotham is truly a labor of love and I am so grateful and blessed to have the opportunity to serve this phenomenal community of wonderful people.

I wish you all a most healthful, happy and abundant holiday season and New Year.

Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Tel.    631 406 4921