[Fredslist] 2013 Networkers of the Year

Louis Camhe lcamhe at usgande.com
Wed Dec 5 07:10:43 EST 2012

A well deserved honor!

Best regards,
Lou Camhe
Regional Sales Director
U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc.
333 Mamaroneck Avenue #490
White Plains, NY  10605
Phone: (914) 909-7159
Mobile: (914) 403-0935
Fax: (914) 948-2843
LCamhe at USGandE.com
www.USGandE.com

For my virtual business card, text: LouC to 72727
Enroll now: http://www.usgande.com/lcamhe.aspx

USG&E - We're Just A Switch Away! ®

6th Fastest Growing Private Energy Marketer
67th Fastest Growing Private Energy Company

8th Best Company to Work for in South Florida
Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained within this email. Please do not distribute or forward this message without express written consent from U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc., or its agents.