Re: [Fredslist] Promo - Holiday Special - Use our A.I.D.E™ to craft your elevator pitch

Sally Scott ssidesign at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 12:58:10 EST 2012

I have had the extreme pleasure and opportunity to work with Jayne on my elevator pitch , promoting my business and myself.
Take the challenge! She is a master! Each session is fun, productive and worthwhile. Get a confidence booster from Jayne Latz!!!!!

Sally Scott

         Sally Scott Interior Design
  ***MAKE YOUR NEST THE BEST***
        visit us at ssidesign.com