[Fredslist] Come and add your thoughts. GOtham Green Dec 6, we need you

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:58:40 EST 2012

*The last Gotham Green meeting for 2012 will be this Thursday Dec 6
12:30-2.  Please join us.  It will be a great opportunity.*
*
*
*We are an open group and welcome all those who have some connection to
Green, Sustainability, Environmental issues.*

What GREEN opportunities does the aftermath of Sandy present?.
Generators, solar panels, wind turbines?  Can it help?  *How safe is the
Grid*?
Will government impose new requirements that will highlight the need for
change in our current practices as a result of Sandy?
Do GREEN professionals and industries need to push government to do more to
promote sustainable behaviors with the hopes of stemming the environmental
changes we see?
Share what you think should/ will happen in terms of policies and
initiatives.

RSVP using the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2367&eventType=3
--