[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 17:37:01 EST 2012

Happy Holidays Gotham.  In the spirit of the holidays, you have overwhelmingly supported giving our illegal immigrants a path to citizenship.  Since Chanukah is almost here, our new poll asks for your opinion on whether or not you support eliminating the dollar bill in favor of the dollar coins (think Chanukah gelt).  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and voice your opinion and then visit often to see how your opinion compares with that of your fellow Gotham members.  Your pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)