[Fredslist] Full Charge Bookkeeper/Controller is available

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Wed Aug 29 09:21:16 EDT 2012

Hello Gotham,

A former colleague who worked for me finds himself in the market as a result of corporate merger.  He is a very skilled full charge bookkeeper/controller.  He  is one of the very few people I've ever met who can do a great job and was able to adopt the values that I brought to my business.

I am attaching his resume.  I believe he is a real one of a kind.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Bill

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses