[Fredslist] New Orleans Trip

sandra busell sandiesq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:24:52 EDT 2012

I, with a girlfriend, am planning a trip to New Orleans the first week in
October. Hopefully the hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc. will be done.
For those of you who have been to New Orleans and loved it, I need
suggestions of places to visit, where to eat and where to listen for
music.  Tours to take?  I am staying at the Monte Leone in the heart of the
French Quarter.  Please send all ideas, suggestions, etc.
Thanks.
Sandi

--
Sandra N. Busell
Busell & Stier, PLLC

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you have received this message in error, or are not a named recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.