[Fredslist] RE: Sailing the Hudson, Scuttle Butt on the dock

Schwartz, Alan alan at ajslaw.com
Tue Aug 28 14:18:45 EDT 2012

Let's just say that our best efforts to rush into the city via Ultimate Class Limousine Worldwide's white bridal stretch limo to join Gary and his CEO Group aboard the 80' Schooner Adironack somehow ended up with Matt and me aboard the 105' Schooner  America 2.0 for a booze cruise with a phenomenal bunch of party people, and ended with dinner at Katz's Deli.

To make things more interesting, Matt and I have now been invited to join our group for a ski trip this season.

For some strange reason, they seem to think we're a couple.

Go figure.

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Garden City, NY 11530-2900
Telephone:  516-248-6311 [with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com<mailto:alan at ajslaw.com>
Website:  www.ajslaw.com<http://www.ajslaw.com/>