[Fredslist] WED the 29th is almost here. You still have an opportunity to be at our JOINT MEETING

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:21:33 EDT 2012

Gotham has seen lots of success at joint meetings so

*Come and enjoy the Festivities on August 29 *
*
*
*GOtham GREEN And FORMICA 1 look forward sharing time with you for an
opportunity to learn about one another and share some provocative
discussion.*

*It's been proven not everyone is away in August so come and let's see if
we can break any records. *
*
*
*As this is a joint meeting there are no issues with competition.  EVERYONE
IS WELCOME!!*
*
*
*Joint meetings are a good time for Guests as well as attendees to
experience the Gotham hospitality and spirit more intensely as  groups join
together**.*
*
*

Where:      * Friar's Club E55 Street*
When:       * 12:30-2*
How much: *$40*

*Please use the link below to RSVP ASAP:*
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2350&eventType=3

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer or clarify.
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com