[Fredslist] Home Health Care Worker Available

Langsam, Andrew Alangsam at PRYORCASHMAN.com
Mon Aug 27 15:47:11 EDT 2012

My father in law just passed away.  His 24/7 Home Health care worker was unbelievably exceptional-- for over 2 years and to the sad end as a consequence of old age (he was 94).  This lady took  care of everything as my father in law was originally just home-bound but, over time, e.g.,  for the past 6+ months unable to care for himself.  She cooked, cleaned, bathed him, helped with bathroom functions, shaved him, cut his mails, brushed his teeth, etc.  -- substantially all daily functions.  Considering his age and physical condition, he was in great shape, all as a consequence of her daily care.  The Hospice workers were always commenting on the quality of care that he received.  We were truly impressed with her great attitude and dedication.

Anyone in need of such a worker should contact me for me to give you her phone number.  My wife would be willing to discuss the particulars of this woman's qualifications and abilities.

What I can attest to is that my wife and I, for the 2+ years,  did not continue to worry about her father's daily care and my wife went to his home and visited him often (thus knowing of the care he was receiving) about 1-2 times per week.

This lady would live in or live out and come in daily, all depending upon needs and circumstances.  She lives in New Jersey but my father in law's home was in Great Neck, New York.

Any questions, let me know.

Andy Langsam

Andrew S. Langsam
Pryor Cashman LLP
7 Times Square, 38th Floor
New York, NY 10036-6569

212 326 0180
2122 515 6969 (Fax)

ALangsam at pryorcashman.com
www.pryorcashman.com<http://www.pryorcashman.com>

A member of Interlaw, an International Association of Independent Law Firms
P Pryor Cashman LLP is thinking green for the future.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This email contains confidential information which may also be legally privileged and which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that forwarding or copying of this email, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents, may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete this message from your inbox.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable provisions of state and local tax law or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.