[Fredslist] To help a family in need

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Fri Aug 24 12:14:42 EDT 2012

All:

Please scroll down to read the request by my wife Daryle on behalf of her
friend and our long-time neighbor, Alison Zerah.  Several of Alison's
friends are reaching out to assist her as she faces a daunting diagnosis and
family situation.  There's power in our numbers, and I hope that you can
find it in your hearts to give, even if it's just a little, to help provide
some emotional and financial support for this local family in need.

Thanks for whatever you can do,

David Abeshouse

* * * * * * * *

Hi friends,

I am writing to you about my friend, Alison Zerah.  I recently learned that
she has been diagnosed with Myelofibrosis, a serious bone marrow disorder
that disrupts the body's normal production of blood cells.  Myelofibrosis is
a type of  <http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/myelofibrosis/DS00886%20/l%20>
chronic leukemia or blood cancer that tends to get progressively worse.

On October 8th Alison will be undergoing an allogeneic stem cell transplant
at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

As a single parent, such a horrific diagnosis is not only devastating
emotionally, but also a huge financial burden. Currently, and for the next
year, Alison cannot work and the financial costs are mounting.

As her friend, I am seeking to help raise funds for Alison so that she may
obtain the proper treatment. For Alison to receive this treatment, and
quality care following it, much money is needed.  Please help us to provide
her with a better chance of beating this rare disease by going to her
website, reading about my friend, and donating by check at the address below
or via Paypal from the website below.

 <http://hope4alison.wix.com/about> http://hope4alison.wix.com/about

Any monetary help toward these costs would be greatly appreciated.

You can mail a check to:

Alison Zerah

P.O. Box 408

East Meadow, NY 11554

Any assistance you can provide will go a long way toward helping Alison and
her daughters get through this next difficult and challenging year.

Sincerely,

Daryle Abeshouse

* * * * * * * * * * * *

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

B2B Dispute Resolution

Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer | Business
Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com   View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Adjunct Professor, St. John's University School of Law, teaching Alternative
Dispute Resolution Law

2012: Selected as Charter Member of NYAMA and member of its parent
organization, the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN) (only 56
in NY and 5 on L.I.).

Please click to view my NADN member profile:         Please click to view my
NYAMA member profile:

 <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse>
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse

2012: Selected for membership as a Fellow of the College of Commercial
Arbitrators (CCA).  CCA membership is by invitation only.  There are fewer
than sixty CCA Fellows in New York State, and fewer than five on Long
Island.  See:  <http://www.thecca.net/> http://www.thecca.net

Selected to L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010, 2011, and 2012 Top Long Island Legal
Eagles: The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute
Resolution/Arbitration).  Selection criteria include independent lawyer peer
review ratings from the Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out
of 5.0 ranking).