[Fredslist] Learn about the new Tappan Zee Bridge!

James Melnichok james at cocommunications.com
Fri Aug 24 10:55:52 EDT 2012

Dear Fellow Gotham Members,

I am not sure if you have heard, but our coalition BuildTheBridgeNowNY.org
is emboldened by the recent announcement that Westchester, Rockland and
Putnam County executives have supported the $5.2 billion plan to replace the
Tappan Zee Bridge.

Please feel free to check out the website www.BuildTheBridgeNowNY.org and
visit us on Facebook and Twitter.

Best regards,

James

James Melnichok

Director, Client Services
Co-Communications, Inc.
44 Wall Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY  10005
(212) 481-4540
(917) 371-0046 Cell
james at cocommunications.com
www.cocommunications.com <http://www.cocommunications.com/>

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1110727720247.0.1102909337120.0&o=http://ui.con
stantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001HTvzjW9HpzjXfbQEVch5n3iJnqBNqkuHDlYYJl1o18Qz
UutB-KmSnsJ4JjqxUs4HjXa9lcuNpV6aoOwgD08xEaBTaHiEqvuF6PSAzmxRbaA=>

New York State is about to embark on one of the largest public works project
ever undertaken in state history. Learn more about the new Tappan Zee Bridge
by visiting BuildTheBridgeNowNY.org.

Sign the petition in favor of building the new bridge at
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001HTvzjW9HpzjXfbQEVch5n3iJnqBNqkuHDlYYJl1o18Qz
UutB-KmSnsJ4JjqxUs4HbDiAeXfeC0FLswqNwdaMzltx1Z_oLLMSeMYZJuIoRTM=>
www.TappanZeePetition.org.

'LIKE' us on
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001HTvzjW9HpzjXfbQEVch5n3iJnqBNqkuHDlYYJl1o18Qz
UutB-KmSnsJ4JjqxUs4HOApULOAUT-4ZTPOcSYxTRQ5jmBcj8D9UT4WIuo1ybEJwFT2IS7R2lw==
> Facebook.com/BuildtheBridgeNow

'Follow' us on
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001HTvzjW9HpzjXfbQEVch5n3iJnqBNqkuHDlYYJl1o18Qz
UutB-KmSnsJ4JjqxUs4HPQCklQ_hKfGn84bwWb_26Z6m6yGlFKPsM_75vX9PVojRUL0ObzhR_A==
> Twitter.com/BuildtheBridge for up-to-the minute information on this
project.

Let's join together to build a new bridge!