[Fredslist] Fw: Request for Room to Rent for Family Friend September-December (Internship in NYC)

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Aug 23 15:15:20 EDT 2012

The below is from one of the Friends of my High School.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Please respond to Rebecca.  Thanks

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 08/23/2012 03:13 PM -----

From:	Rebecca Twitchell <rtwitchell at hotmail.com>
To:	Rebecca Twitchell <rtwitchell at hotmail.com>
Date:	08/23/2012 02:57 PM
Subject:	Request for Room to Rent for Family Friend September-December
            (Internship in NYC)

All -

A good family friend from RI was just awarded an interior design internship
at Perkins Eastman (Studio 6/Healthcare Department) in Manhattan.  She is a
Senior at Endicott University in Beverly MA and this is an amazing
opportunity for her to add to the requirements of her Interior Design
degree -- she graduates in May.  I promised her and her Mom that I would
reach out to the people I trust to see if someone might have a lead on a
room that she can rent for the next few months.

If you have or know of someone who might have a room available from the
middle of September to the middle of December in the NYC area, please let
me know.

Chelsea is awesome.  She is one of the nicest young women I have ever met.
She just watched our dog for a few days so we could visit family at the
beach.  And she watches my nephews all the time.  She is very kind, smart,
friendly, responsible, is a hard worker and has a great head on her
shoulders.  Her family has become very close to ours over the years.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you have!!

Rebecca

Rebecca Twitchell
201.334.7134

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any
documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the
sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

 This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.  Any unintended transmission shall not
constitute a waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax
law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***