[Fredslist] Three Guardian Angels

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Aug 22 23:44:21 EDT 2012

Dana,

Thanks for sharing this heartwarming story. It restores faith in humanity. It is amazing the kindness and generosity that surfaces when one faces a real human crisis and losing keys can be one of the most vexing experiences. There is probably a small army of unseen angels orchestrating the entire drama with the message "You are not alone". Though I suspect you may wear your keys around your neck on you next visit to Central Park.

Cheers,

Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.