[Fredslist] NY Times op-ed on the High Line

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 13:44:14 EDT 2012

Corey,
Classic story of you can't please all of the  people all  of the time!
The writer's complaint is the very essence of Manhattan, make  that greater
New York.  SoHo, Chelsea, the Lower East Side, Tribeca,  Harlem, Dumbo, all
have gone through similar transitions.  I think you  might even add Battery
Park City.  New York is just too big.  Any good  idea becomes the victim,
as some might use that term, of its own success.   So, to the writer, using a
term of the times, "just suck it up".
I think the High Line is great!  Love it.
Regards,
Burt

Burton M  Fendelman. Esq.
Burton M Fendelman and Associates, LLC
60 Gramercy Park  North - Suite 6 A
New York, NY 10010
Tel: 212-388-0090
Fax:  212-473-5436
E-Mail: bfendelman at aol.com

In a message dated 8/22/2012 9:13:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,