[Fredslist] 2 Legal Meeting Invites

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Wed Aug 22 12:36:26 EDT 2012

Hello All,

There are two upcoming meetings that are complimentary for community members
and we appreciate your helping us to spread the word about these groups....

Tonight (8/22) there is a divorcing parents of special needs children
meeting at 6:00pm at our office.  Attorney Lloyd Rosen will address specific
divorce considerations and issues relating to these special families and
will answer questions attendees have.

Tomorrow evening (8/23) there is a pre-separation through post-divorce group
meeting at 6:00pm at our office.  Attorney Randy Malone will discuss the
divorce process, recent changes in divorce law and answer questions that
attendees have.

These meetings are strictly informational and everyone is welcome to attend
even if you don't need any attorney or already have one.

More information about our events can be found at
<BLOCKED::http://www.lawjaw.com> www.lawjaw.com or you are welcome to call
our office with any questions you may have.

Regards,

Jerry

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 300
Great Neck, New York 11021
www.lawjaw.com <blocked::http://www.lawjaw.com/>
516-773-8300 ph 516-773-8304 fx jerry at lawjaw.com
<blocked::mailto:jerry at lawjaw.com>

Ranked Amongst Top Matrimonial Law Firms on Long Island, Long Island
Business News, 2007-2012