[Fredslist] My son Dan did it-he rode his bike across the country!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Aug 21 22:21:09 EDT 2012

Marc...Dan does us all proud. In undertaking his special mission-inspired cross-country bike adventure, he road for all of us and helped build houses for all of us. Thanks for the blogs and the postings.

Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.