[Fredslist] Tutor for former client in Westport, CT

Michael Weiner michael at accututor.com
Tue Aug 21 14:12:20 EDT 2012

Dear Gothamites,

One of my good clients moved this summer from the Upper East Side to the
Westport, CT area, and my company doesn't provide service where they are. I
still want to help her, though, and that's where the power of the network
can kick in for everyone's benefit.

Jane's son is in middle school, and her daughter in elementary school. With
my company's tutor they worked primarily on skills for English class, with a
lot of time spent on writing. With the right person, I'm sure they would
continue to work on that and perhaps add other content areas. They can
afford and will pay for a good tutor whose price is justified by his or her
abilities.

For anyone interested in working with them, they can contact Jane Birbara
directly at jbirbara at mac.com or 917-842-2663.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Weiner

AccuTutor

web: AccuTutor.com <http://www.accututor.com/>

LinkedIn: Michael Weiner <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner>

Facebook: Facebook.com/AccuTutor <http://www.facebook.com/AccuTutor>

Personalized test prep and subject instruction

PC and Mac training/troubleshooting

(212) 452-1204 office

(917) 715-1032 cell

(866) 889-7963 toll-free fax