[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 12:07:28 EDT 2012

Fellow Gothamites:   I hope your summer has offered you the opportunity to relax a bit and get ready for a busy fall season.  I am pleased to announce that our own Rona Wexler will lead our discussion entitled, "The Four Ways Your Relationship to Money Impacts Your Business, Career and Relationships."  We weren't born with feelings and behaviors about money.  We learned it.  How we respond to those lessons has a profound, usually unknowing impact on our lives.  Our relationship with money affects how we set career goals, how we deal with clients, developing business, setting and collecting fees, managing our money.  What we don't know about our attitudes about money is costing us.  When we understand these four factors, we find new freedom.  We open doors to a life that is richer in ways beyond money itself.  Rona's interactive presentation is GUARANTEED to bring you genuine, "AHA!" moments.  The insights you take away could be life altering.
  You will take away practical tools to move past those obstacles that your relationship to money creates.   You won't want to miss our next meeting, Monday, September 10 at 12:15-2:00PM at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's fabulous Italian restaurant. (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).    Feel free to bring any guests as long as they prepay the $35 cost of the luncheon on the Gotham website prior to the meeting and notify me that they will be coming.  We do NOT have a non-compete rule so all our welcome.  Please RSVP to me directly if you (and possibly a guest) are coming.  Thanks and see you all on the 10th of September.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)