[Fredslist] promotional opportunity

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sun Aug 19 22:32:26 EDT 2012

Connecticut Democratic Party is seeking "goody bag" items aka Swag  for the
delegates and guests (Governor, Secy of the State, Commissioners, etc)

Quantity 150 items promoting your company - cannot be perishable since it
will not be given out until Sept 2nd in Charlotte.
Preferred items relate to politics, or are useful or funny.

Let me know and I will connect you with the person organizing this.
Deadline: Friday August 24th.

Sorry about the short notice.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanicial Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com