[Fredslist] FREE CPR Training for Gotham Members Tuesday Evening

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Fri Aug 17 15:28:28 EDT 2012

*The Heart Saver Institute* will be conducting another CPR training session
on Tuesday evening, August 21st at 6:30PM at our facility at 1 North
Village Green, Levittown, NY.

Courses being taught are *Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider
and Heartsaver CPR/AED (automated external defibrillator).*

Training is* FREE* for Gotham members.  Please call to Pre-Register (516)
333-3738.  If you know of anyone who may need training prior to return to
work or school, please forward this information.  We also provide First
Aid, Blood Borne Pathogen Transmission Prevention and many other Emergency
Response Courses.  Please contact us for further details.

Thank you,
Phyllis

Phyllis Anne Newbert
The Heart Saver Institute