[Fredslist] Diversity Midsummer Experts Luncheon

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Wed Aug 15 01:18:08 EDT 2012

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

*Last Call*

The Diversity Group’s next luncheon,.  Midsummer Experts Luncheon will take
place at the Friars Club on Thursday, August 16, (two weeks) from *12:00 –
2 pm. *

*Kelly Welles and I* would love you to join us on *August 16th* to hear *three
remarkable Diversity experts, *two new members and one who has recently
begun a new job,* *as they share a wealth of knowledge in three ten minute
spotlights on *Energy, Health and Wealth.  *See how they can help you and
all of your clients.

*Lou Camhe* Regional Sales Director, USG&E will share how you can save up
to 7%/mo. a month on household and commercial energy costs and why USG&E is
arguably one of the nation's fairest contracts.

*Dr. Josh Wagner* of the Lifehouse, will enlighten you about his innovative
non-manipulative chiropractic Torque Release methodology that results in a
strengthened central nervous system that improves health.

*Chris Smith*, VP, Morgan Stanley, will discuss income planning
strategies for today's uncertain economic environment including income
accumulation, income safety, income distribution and retirement income.

All riders and guests MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all
non-member attendees and circuit riders must pre-register (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve made signing up easy by allowing
your guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and
click on “Events”-"August 16, 2012” – 12:30 pm Diversity Group” - then
follow the prompts to “Pay Online”.

 If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214.
Thank you.

Best wishes and looking forward to seeing you.

 Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham Diversity Group

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers